GravityDex: Home: Fishing: Museums
- American Museum of Fly Fishing
- Manchester, Vermont - Founded in 1968 by a group of anglers concerned about the need for preserving the heritage of fly fishing.
(Added: Mon Aug 09 2004 Hits: 86)
- North Shore Commercial Fishing Museum
- Tofte, Minnesota - Dedicated to "the collection, preservation and dissemination of historical knowledge… with specific emphasis on commercial fishing and the more general relationship of early lifestyles to the shore and waters of Lake Superior.
(Added: Mon Aug 09 2004 Hits: 72)
- Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Museum Association
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Dedicated to preserving the rich heritage of fly fishing in all of Pennsylvania and to educating the public about the rivers, streams, and lakes of Pennsylvania and he importance of the aquatic life within them.
(Added: Mon Aug 09 2004 Hits: 66)
- The Sport Fishing Museum
- Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Boasts one of the world's largest collections of Sport Fishing history and equipment. The Museum is home to an extensive collection including Hardy Brothers Reels, Rare Art, Fly Plates, Salmon Fishing History, Ralph Wahl Photographs and much much more.
(Added: Mon Aug 09 2004 Hits: 98)
Influencer Marketing for The Outdoors
Page Updated On: Fri Oct 26 2018 - 20:36:31