GravityDex: Home: Mountaineering: Organizations
- Adirondack Mountain Club
- Dedicated to the protection and responsible recreational use of the New York State Forest Preserve, parks and other wild lands and waters. The Club, founded in 1922, is a member-directed organization committed to public service and stewardship.
(Added: Fri Dec 28 2001 Hits: 127)
- American Mountain Guides Association
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 109)
- Australian Army Alpine Association
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 118)
- British Mountaineering Council
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 155)
- Climbing for Cures
- We climb whatever we can get our feet on to raise money for charity.
(Added: Wed Jun 16 2004 Hits: 58)
- Community Foundation of Jackson Hole
- Works to enhance philanthropy and strengthen the sense of community in our valley. We provide a permanent source of funding and other support for charitable organizations and scholarship recipients.
(Added: Fri Apr 27 2001 Hits: 97)
- Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF)
- The IMF co-ordinates climbing in the Himalaya, organises national and international conferences, training/environment-cleaning camps and climbing competitions.
(Added: Sat Aug 25 2001 Hits: 141)
- International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation (UIAA)
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 143)
- JIP Mountaineering Homepage
- JIPM is a non-profit organization established to promote mountaineering and other outdoors activities in the Philippines
(Added: Fri May 04 2001 Hits: 90)
- Las Vegas Mountaineers Club
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 113)
- Leave No Trace
- To promote and inspire responsible outdoor recreation through education, research, and partnerships.
(Added: Fri Jun 01 2001 Hits: 99)
- Maine Island Trail Association
- MITA's goal is to inspire all visitors to Maine's islands to become good stewards. With a network of volunteers, MITA manages recreational use of about 100 public and private islands along more than 300 miles of the Maine coast.
(Added: Mon May 14 2001 Hits: 116)
- Mount Kenya Clean Up Mission
- Mission is to protect and conserve the environment in and around Mount Kenya. The website contains information such as climbing routes, accomodation, links and local kenyan contacts.
(Added: Wed Jan 09 2002 Hits: 84)
- Mountaineering Council of Ireland
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 90)
- New Zealand Mountain Safety Council
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 146)
- Northwest Ecosystem Alliance
- NWEA protects and restores wildlands in the Pacific Northwest and supports such efforts in British Columbia. NWEA bridges science and advocacy, working with activists, policy makers and the general public to conserve our natural heritage.
(Added: Sun Apr 29 2001 Hits: 80)
- Oregon Mountaineering Association
(Added: Thu Jan 18 2001 Hits: 92)
- Outdoor Retailer
(Added: Wed May 16 2001 Hits: 109)
- Outdoor Ventures Group
- Outdoor Ventures Group, LLC (OVG) designs, builds and operates Aerial Forest Parks. Established in 2008, OVG was inspired by adventure parks located in Switzerland and the desire to create an outdoor experience that connects people with the great outdoors. Today we are committed to promoting active enjoyment of the outdoors through the development of Aerial Forest Parks and Rope Courses. A place where you can appreciate nature while engaging in activities that are fun, challenging, build confidence, and are good for your health.
(Added: Thu Aug 09 2012 Hits: 21)
- Sierra Club
- When you join or give to the Sierra Club you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve irreplaceable wildlands, save endangered and threatened wildlife, and protect this fragile environment we call home.
(Added: Tue May 15 2001 Hits: 92)
- www.slackline.org.uk is a site for slackline enthusiasts from the UK and the rest of the World to meet and share information about slacklining.
Whether practiced a few feet, or a few thousand from the ground, slackers all agree slackin' off helps to improve balance and concentration in all aspects of everyday life.
(Added: Thu Apr 02 2009 Hits: 6)
- The American Alpine Club
- Rescue insurance, AAC library privileges, gear discounts, and other benefits of membership are detailed here!
(Added: Fri Jul 12 2002 Hits: 130)
- The Cascades Conservation Partnership
- An unprecedented three-year campaign to purchase and protect over 75,000 acres of privately owned forests that link the Alpine Lakes to Mount Rainier.
(Added: Sun Apr 29 2001 Hits: 86)
- The International Ecotourism Society
(Added: Mon Mar 05 2001 Hits: 123)
- Wild Way
- Wild Way is a non-profit whose website provides objective gear, trail and adventure travel reviews and an online community for the outdoor lifestyle. Revenues from our website support our wildlife and wilderness campaigns.
(Added: Wed Feb 26 2003 Hits: 64)
Influencer Marketing for The Outdoors