GravityDex: Home: Paddling: Schools
Featured Links (Get Your Link Featured)
- Quest Expeditions - Ocoee, Tennessee - Ocoee River whitewater rafting trips, cabin rentals and kayak instructions. Also offering whitewater adventures in Veracruz, Mexico. High excitement, tropical rivers, exotic beaches, ancient ruins, hot springs, spectacular scenery, class IV whitewater and a Caribbean carnival in Veracruz.
- 10,000 Waves Kayak School
- Missoula, Montana - 10,000 Waves established Montana's first kayak school in 1990. All our kayak instructors are ACA Certified. ACA Kayak Instructor Certification Courses. Also offering raft and kayak tours on the Blackfoot, Bitterroot, and Clark Fork Rivers.
(Added: Wed Mar 06 2002 Hits: 332)
- Ace Paddling Center
- Oak Hill, West Virginia - Learn to kayak on some of the east's best rivers.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 167)
- Adventure Quest
- Brownsville, Vermont - Founded in 1996, The Academy at Adventure Quest provides outdoor adventure, competitive whitewater, and cultural exploration opportunities for talented students who are wishing to broaden their academic horizons.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 294)
- Babes in the Backcountry
- Women's Outdoor Adventure Workshops. Classes available in: avalanche and backcountry education, Telemark Skiing, Steep skiing, guide tours, hut trips, plus summer festivals with clinics in Mt Biking, Rock Climbing, Kayaking and more.
(Added: Fri Aug 16 2002 Hits: 392)
- Bear Paw Outdoor Adventure Resort
- White Lake, Wisconsin - Our resort is nestled on 80 acres in the woods of Wolf River Territory. We’re adjacent to the Wolf River, which offers world class trout fishing and whitewater paddling.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 246)
- Camp Green Cove for Girls
- Tuxedo, North Carolina - Green Cove is a traditional, residential summer camp for girls emphasizing water (canoeing and kayaking, sailing, and swimming), woods (hiking, rock climbing, and mountain biking), and horses, and includes the opportunity for lots of wilderness trips. There is a good tennis program, and a nature lab for nature study.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 149)
- Camp Mondamin for Boys
- Mondamin is a traditional, residential summer camp for boys emphasizing water (canoeing and kayaking, sailing, and swimming), woods (hiking, rock climbing, and mountain biking), and horses, and includes the opportunity for lots of wilderness trips. There is a good tennis program, and a nature lab for nature study.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 150)
- Dvorak's Expeditions
- Nathrop, Colorado - Offering river trips throughout the southwest united states and internationally in Mexico, Nepal and New Zealand. Some of the rivers we run include the Arkansas, Colorado, Dolores, Green, Gunnison, North Platte, Rio Chama, Rio Grande, Salmon, Salt, and San Miguel.
(Added: Wed May 02 2001 Hits: 233)
- Endless River Adventures
- Bryson City, North Carolina - Home of quality kayak instruction and whitewater rafting on the Nantahala River in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee. Our facility also features a 35-foot artificial climbing wall where we offer private climbing instruction.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 335)
- Golden Gate Kayaking
- Golden Gate Kayaking offers sea kayaking classes and rolling lessons in the San Francisco Bay Area.
(Added: Thu Nov 01 2007 Hits: 29)
- Jackson Hole Kayak School/Rendezvous River Sports
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Offers a full spectrum of kayaking opportunities. From the tranquil waters of Shoshone Lake to the crashing waves of Snake River Canyon, we have a course or tour for you.
(Added: Tue May 08 2001 Hits: 232)
- Kayak East
- Offers coastal and inland kayaking tours and instruction in and around New Jersey.
(Added: Sun May 19 2002 Hits: 140)
- Kayak Training & Tours
- We provide kayak training and touring in the Chesapeake Bay by ACA Certified Instructors.
(Added: Fri Feb 28 2003 Hits: 225)
- Liquid Skills Kayak School and Paddling Center
- Beachburg, Ontario, Canada -
Liquid Skills is a complete kayak school and resort that sits riverside on the famous Ottawa River. We employ only the best instructors available and continually work to evolve our teaching techniques as boats and styles change.
(Added: Fri Apr 14 2006 Hits: 27)
- Maine Kayak
- East Vassalboro, Maine - Discover kayaking on Maine's pristine rivers. We provide single to multi-day whitewater kayaking clinics and private instruction for beginner to advanced paddlers!
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 157)
- Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC)
- Bryson City, North Carolina - Rafting, river rescue and canoe and kayak instruction programs at the main site on the Nantahala River as well as the French Broad, Nolichucky, Pigeon, Ocoee and Chattooga Rivers. Also offers group teambuilding, mountain biking and road biking programs.
(Added: Mon May 07 2001 Hits: 381)
- Northwest River Guides
- Portland, Oregon - Quality personalized instruction in all aspects of river safety and kayak instruction with a wide selection of trips and clinics in the Pacific Northwest. Classes include beginner kayak pool classes, beginner kayaking river clinics, river rescue, ACA certification courses, intermediate and advanced playboating clinics, multi-day trips, and corporate and custom trips.
(Added: Tue Jan 01 2002 Hits: 323)
- Otter Bar Lodge Kayak School
- Forks of the Salmon, California - We are located on the emerald-green Salmon River. While extremely isolated, you are well taken care of on and off the river.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 120)
- Outward Bound Canada
- Not-for-profit org offering courses in canoeing, cross-country and downhill skiing, ecology, dogsledding, first aid, high ropes, hiking, leadership training, mountaineering, rock climbing, kayaking, snowboarding, white-water rescue, and winter camping.
(Added: Fri Jun 07 2002 Hits: 257)
- Owl Rafting & Madawaska Kanu Centre
- Foresters Falls, Ontario, Canada - Whitewater rafting, canoeing and kayaking.
(Added: Mon May 14 2001 Hits: 289)
- Pangaea Quest
- Tempe, Arizona - Adventure travel programs for young adults aged 14-18. Spend your summer backpacking, rock climbing, sea kayaking, ice climbing, and rafting in Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and Alaska.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 245)
- Quest Expeditions
- Ocoee, Tennessee - Ocoee River whitewater rafting trips, cabin rentals and kayak instructions. Also offering whitewater adventures in Veracruz, Mexico. High excitement, tropical rivers, exotic beaches, ancient ruins, hot springs, spectacular scenery, class IV whitewater and a Caribbean carnival in Veracruz.
(Added: Thu Jan 15 2004 Hits: 307)
- Red River Canoe Company
- Moab, Utah - Our trips feature spectacular scenery, delicious wholesome meals and snacks, top-of-the-line equipment, educational opportunities, and attentive guides.
(Added: Mon May 14 2001 Hits: 181)
- Resort Watersports
- Resort Watersports and Adrenaline Watersports have been renting watersports equipment and teaching watersports in Southern California for the past 16 years. We have locations in Newport Beach, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and Kernville, California.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 190)
- Riversport School of Paddling
- The Riversport paddling school offers instruction in kayaking or canoeing as well as offering a riverside camp, canoe, raft, and kayak rentals, the "best stocked outdoor store on the Yough", X-C Skiing, and kids camps. Our kayak and canoe school is renowned for it's personal attention in a safe, fun-filled atmosphere.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 205)
- Rocky Mountain Outdoor Center
- Salida, Colorado - Guiding & instruction in whitewater kayaking, rock climbing, mountaineering, & mountain biking. Mountains and rock faces surround our location in the Arkansas River Valley and some of Colorado's famous 14'ers tower above the river.
(Added: Thu May 27 2004 Hits: 305)
- Saco Bound
- Center Conway, New Hampshire - New England's oldest school and center with over 26 years of teaching paddling
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 183)
- We offer quality tours and information about extreme kayaking in the himalayas, as well as quality outdoor garments.
(Added: Mon May 17 2004 Hits: 68)
- Snake River Kayak & Canoe
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Whitewater rafting on the Snake River, whitewater canoe and kayak instruction for paddlers of all ages and abilities, single-day and overnight backcountry sea kayaking trips in Yellowstone National Park, fly-fishing instruction and guided fishing trips, adventure travel around the world, custom programs, and a full service Paddlesports specialty store.
(Added: Wed May 16 2001 Hits: 283)
- Summit Whitewater Expeditions
- Hendersonville, North Carolina - Offers safe, exciting and substantive kayaking adventures to young people. Based in western North Carolina, our two- to three-week whitewater kayaking trips lead students ages 14 to 18 throughout the American West.
(Added: Thu Nov 14 2002 Hits: 116)
- Sundance River Center
- Merlin, Oregon - Rafting, kayaking and wilderness education since 1973.
(Added: Mon May 21 2001 Hits: 173)
- Surf and Turf Adventures
- Minneapolis, Minnesota - We offer classes from Intro up to
rolling clinics. We also offer guided or self-guided tours for kayaking or backpacking.
(Added: Wed Apr 30 2003 Hits: 217)
- Tarkio Kayak Adventures
- Missoula, Montana - Tarkio's vision is simple. Bring expert kayak instructors to the best rivers in the West and let them teach small groups of students.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 114)
- University of Minnesota Duluth Outdoor Program
- Duluth, Minnesota - The Outdoor Program is dedicated to promoting healthy active lifestyles and connections to the natural world through personal and professional experience.
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 254)
- Whitewater Challengers
- White Haven, Pennsylvania - at Whitewater Challengers, you'll find much more than your whitewater rafting trip. With bicycle rentals available for use on the beautiful biking and hiking trails nearby, kayaking schools for beginner and intermediate kayakers, eco tours by canoe or touring kayak, on-site or nearby camping, full food services, nearby hotels, motels, B&B's, and numerous other nearby attractions, we're a popular 2 or 3 day stay.
(Added: Tue May 22 2001 Hits: 381)
- Wilderness Medical Associates
- Wilderness Medical Associates holds courses year round all over the U.S. and internationally. Course descriptions from Wilderness First Aid to Wilderness
First Responder to the Wilderness EMT courses will help you determine the best course for your needs.
(Added: Sun Jun 03 2001 Hits: 309)
- Wilderness Tours
- Beachburg, Ontario, Canada
(Added: Tue Aug 28 2001 Hits: 376)
- Wolf River Guides
- White Lake, Wisconsin - We offer classes and private instruction for every skill-level of paddler.
(Added: Thu Aug 30 2001 Hits: 199)
- Zoar Outdoor
- Charlemont, Massachusetts - From our convenient base in the foothills of the Berkshires in western Massachusetts, we offer whitewater rafting and float trips on the Deerfield and other area rivers, whitewater canoe and kayak clinics and rock climbing instruction for adults and kids.
(Added: Tue May 22 2001 Hits: 329)
Influencer Marketing for Outdoor Brands!
Read about the NEW GravityFed!!